Wilan meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic, Wilan bestowed upon boys, Wilan means "Affection or Friendship".Names that rhyme with Wilan
Popularity of Wilan
Wilan is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 2327 (2013) in its 16 years run on France naming chart. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Wilan
There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You like people too but prefer your solitude.
Do you like Wilan? You would love these names
- Rym means White Gazelle or White Antelope in general used for baby girls has its roots in Arabic is used in Arabic
- Majduddeen - Meaning of Majduddeen is The Glory of the Faith used for baby boys is used mainly in Arabic
- Maarij - Boy name Maarij means "The 70th Surah of the Quran" is used largely in Arabic
- Aus - Aus's meaning is To Give or Gift is largely used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Azmi - Largely used in Arabic uncustomary, Azmi is used as a unisex name. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Azmi is "Resolute, One who Keeps his Word or Faithful to His Commitments"
Namesakes of Wilan
We could not find any notable namesake.