Wilhelma meaning and origin
Girl name Wilhelma came from Old High German and Germanic which is predominantly used in German, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Wilhelma means "Will, Desire, Helmet or Protection". Wilhelma is a version of pleasing and venerable Wilhelmina. Wilhelmina is form of William in German language. Also Wilhelmina is form of Wilhelma in German language. Wilhelmina's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Wilhelmina is "Desire and Protection and Will and Helmet". Wilhelma is German equivalent of Wilhelm.
Variants of WilhelmaNames that rhyme with Wilhelma
Popularity of Wilhelma
Wilhelma is an uncommon name around the world.
Wilhelma in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Wilhelma?
You lack passion and wilderness. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are a good listener and friend. You love books and movies with a powerful message. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You want to do everything as planned in life.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Wilhelma
- Anete - Dominantly used in Italian and Norwegian, Anete came from Old Greek, meaning of Anete is "He (God) Was Gracious, Mercy and Eagle" is used for girls. Anete is derivation of Annette.
- Sauli is used particulary in Norwegian and Finnish is a gender-neutral name, Sauli means "Shadow"
- Bent - Specifically used in Finnish and Danish darling, Bent is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Bent is "The Blessed or Bear" came from Middle and Latin
- Yanick - Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Yanick is a gender insensitive name, Yanick means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" is used substantially in Danish, French and Breton
- Enock - Origin of Unwonted Enock is in Hebrew, Enock means "Follower" used mostly in Swedish and Norwegian is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Wilhelma
We could not find any notable namesake.