Willowby meaning and origin
Boy name Willowby has its origin in English. Willowby is derived from Willoughby. Willoughby is used mostly in English, Willoughby means "Willow Settlement and From the Willow Farm".Names that rhyme with Willowby
Popularity of Willowby
Willowby is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Willowby
It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are ambitious and courageous. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
You would love these names similar to Willowby
- Harvir - Unusual and Modernistic Harvirs origin is Punjabi, meaning of Harvir is "Warrior of God or Brave as God" and is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh is used for baby boys
- Graeme - Graeme's meaning is Gravel Home or Gravelly Homestead is particulary used in English and Scottish, a boy name has origin in Old English
- Jerzey - Meaning of Jerzey is From One of the Channel Islands came from English is used as a gender-neutral name. Jerzey is derivation of Jersey.
- Rebel - Queer unisex name Rebel means "Rebellious" has origin in English
- Daletan - Boy name Daletan means "From the Valley Town, The Settlement in the Valley and Valley Settlement" has its origin in Old English language. Daletan is derivation of Dalton.
Namesakes of Willowby
We could not find any notable namesake.