Wilor meaning and origin
Wilor is variant of modernistic Wyler. Originated from English, Wyler, Wyler means "One who Makes Wheels".
Variants of WilorNames that rhyme with Wilor
Popularity of Wilor
Wilor is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Wilor?
Love makes you complete. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Don't make work your priority. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them.
Do you like Wilor? You would love these names
- Kellsei - Meaning of Kellsei is Victory and Shining Upon Man aimed at baby girls has its origin in Old English. Kellsei is derived from Kelsey.
- Huntlyr came from English, meaning of Huntlyr is "A Huntsman and Hunter" is a boy name. Huntlyr is resultant of Hunter.
- Bosten means A Place Name and From Boston Massachusetts came from English is bestowed upon baby boys. Bosten is derivative of Boston.
- Saith - New-fangled and Unexpected choice English Saith means "One who is Well-Spoken" is used as a boy name
- Baalveer - The boy name Baalveer is used substantially in English and Hindi languages, Baalveer means "Powerful or Strong"
Namesakes of Wilor
We could not find any notable namesake.