Wirt name meaning
What does Wirt mean?
Preeminent and Quaint boy name Wirt is used in English, meaning of Wirt is "One who is Worthy" came from Old English.
Variants of WirtNames that rhyme with Wirt
How popular is the name Wirt?
Wirt is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 36 years, last appeared in 1959 and made just beyond the top 700 names. Over 286 babies in United States have been named Wirt. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Wirt around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Wirt
You want to help others and leave an impression. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry.
Other names similar to Wirt
- Filmarr - The boy name Filmarr is originated from Germanic, Filmarr means "Famous" is chiefly used in English
- Goldi means Gold is used in general as a girl name specifically used in English is rooted from Hebrew and English
- Cherelle - Of English origin, Admired Cherelle means "Darling" and is largely used in English is used as a girl name. Cherelle is derived from Cher.
- Orlan - Unfamiliar and All time favorite boy name Orlan means "Form of Roland or From the Pointed Hill" which is used in English is of Germanic and German origin
- Elvenia - Unfamiliar girl name Elvenia means "Noble Friend" is used in English
Famous people named Wirt
- Wirt C. Rowland, American architect best known for his work
- Wirt Bowman, American self-described capitalist