Wisnu meaning and origin
Meaning of Wisnu is God of Preserver is used in Hindi is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Wisnu
Popularity of Wisnu
Wisnu is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in India. According to our research, over 60000 babies have been named Wisnu globally.
Numerological aspects of Wisnu
Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed.
You would love these names similar to Wisnu
- Agnimukhi means Fire Faced is prevalently used in Hindi is used as a baby girl name
- Anushtan - The boy name Anushtan means "Celebration for Joy" is used principally in Hindi
- Shaileshi - Used notably in Hindi, Shaileshi is used as a girl name, Shaileshi means "Likes Shiv Shankar or King of Mountain"
- Malkauns - Mainly used in Hindi, Malkauns bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Malkauns is "A Raga"
- Rishikulya - The girl name Rishikulya means "Innocense" is majorly used in Hindi
Namesakes of Wisnu
We could not find any notable namesake.