Woden meaning and origin
Woden's origin is Old Norse bestowed upon boys, meaning of Woden is "King of the Gods" is used commonly in English and Anglo-Saxon. Woden is another transcription of Odin. Odin is form of Odhinn. Odin's meaning is Madman, Wealth and Friend and Head God in Norse Mythology is originated from German and Old Norse.
Variants of WodenNames that rhyme with Woden
Popularity of Woden
Woden is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have carried Woden as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Woden
The sky is your only limit. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Looking for a name like Woden? Please go through the following names
- Deagon - Unusual and Modern boy name Deagon means "Descendant of Dubhceann" has origin in Irish. Deagon is resulted from Deegan.
- Odon - Meaning of Odon is Wealth is a baby boy name is rooted from Old English, Germanic and German
- Lægæst commonly is used in Danish is a baby boy name. Lægæst is Danish equivalent of Hlewagastir
- Oddfreid - Meaning of Oddfreid is As Sharp As the Point of a Sword is originated from Old Norse is used for girls. Oddfreid is resulted from Oddfrid.
- Ingrida - Infrequent girl name Ingrida means "Beautiful" has its roots in Old Norse is used in Latvian and Lithuanian
Namesakes of Woden
We could not find any notable namesake.