Xanadu meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Xanadu has its origin in English, meaning of Xanadu is "Mongolian City or Ideal Perfect Place" is used principally in Hindi.
Variants of XanaduNames that rhyme with Xanadu
Popularity of Xanadu
Xanadu is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 80 people has been named Xanadu globally.
Numerological aspects of Xanadu
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. You need to find healthy ways to release the negative energy and make space for something positive to happen to you. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have the heart of a warrior. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Xanadu
- Meiyammai - Meiyammai's meaning is Truth aimed at baby girls is used mainly in Hindi
- Adrut - Adrut's meaning is Slow is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Hindi
- Tadelesh majorly is used in Hindi, meaning of Tadelesh is "Lucky, A Lucky Man or Auspicious", a boy name has origin in African
- Meenabigai mainly is used in Hindi, meaning of Meenabigai is "Goddess" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Eksha majorly is used in Hindi, meaning of Eksha is "Rational" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Xanadu
We could not find any notable namesake.