Xanda meaning and origin
Unisex name Xanda is used principally among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Xanda is "Insignia".Names that rhyme with Xanda
Popularity of Xanda
Xanda is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Xanda globally.
What numbers say about Xanda?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Do you like Xanda? You would love these names
- Mesh - Girl name Mesh is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Mesh is "A Zodiac Sign or Strong"
- Prabhkirtan - Prabhkirtan's meaning is Singing Gods Praise is used specifically in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Nirmaldharam particulary is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Nirmaldharam is "Religious Holy Virtues" is given to boys
- Aganee is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi, Aganee means "Fire" is bestowed upon both genders
- Shantchit means One whose Inner Self is at Peace is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Xanda
We could not find any notable namesake.