Xaniya meaning and origin
Meaning of Xaniya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Xaniya
Popularity of Xaniya
Xaniya is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Xaniya?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Do you like Xaniya? You would love these names
- Nazneane means Beautiful Woman, Glorious and A Charming has its origin in Farsi is a girl name. Nazneane is derived from Nazneen.
- Tumasch principally is used in Rhaeto-Romanic aimed at baby boys which originated from Aramaic, meaning of Tumasch is "Twin"
- Eole - Eole means "God of the Winds"
- Ludgard - Meaning of Ludgard is People or Garden
- ElilVili notably is used in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of ElilVili is "Beautiful Eyes or Pretty Eyes" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Xaniya
We could not find any notable namesake.