Yanahan meaning and origin
Boy name Yanahan is used prevalently in Tamil language, Yanahan means "the Kings of Videha or Father of Seethai from Hindu Epic Ramayanam".Names that rhyme with Yanahan
Popularity of Yanahan
Yanahan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Yanahan?
You are independent and many people envy you for it. You are an introspective, courageous, and mindful person. Become best at what you do for a living. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more.
Parents who liked Yanahan, loved these names
- Methunan - The baby boy name Methunan means "Couple in Hindu Zodiac Mithunam" is used mainly in Tamil
- Banuja - Used primarily in Tamil, Banuja means "the One who Likes Song or The One who Can Sing" is used customarily as a girl name
- Mirnalini - Girl name Mirnalini means "Goddess Laxmi" is substantially used in Tamil
- Thikazoaviyan - Used prevalently in Tamil, Thikazoaviyan is used as a boy name, Thikazoaviyan means "Exceptionally Talented Artist"
- Biravy - Used substantially in Tamil, Biravy means "Name of a Raaga or Raagam" is used for girls
Namesakes of Yanahan
We could not find any notable namesake.