Yanika meaning and origin
Yanika is form of pleasing Yanni. Yanni is Breton form of Jean. Also Yanni is Greek equivalent of John. Of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, Unconventional Yanni, Yanni means "The Lord is Gracious and Form of Yannis".
Variants of Yanika
Yaanika, Yanni, Jean, John, Yani, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Jeanne, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Yaney, Yanai, YiannisNames that rhyme with Yanika
Popularity of Yanika
Yanika is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Yanika is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Yanika is a familiar name in Uzbekistan, Russia, Malta, Thailand and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Yanika globally.
Numerological aspects of Yanika
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Yanika? You would love these names
- Kristof - Used commonly in Hungarian and Swedish unexpected, Kristof is originated from Old Greek and a boy name, Kristof means "Carrying Christ or Who Carries the Christ"
- Cathie - Cherished Cathie has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Cathie means "Form of the Greek Catherine, Pure or Torture", notably used in Swedish and English is used as a baby girl name
- Alexi - Notably used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish unexpected, Alexi came from Old Greek and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Alexi is "Defender of Mankind or Helper"
- Leksi is originated from Old Greek is a unisex name is used in English and Finnish. Leksi is Finnish equivalent of Leksa
- Johanne - Eminent and Venerable unisex name Johanne is originated from Hebrew and is used mainly in English and Greenlandic languages, meaning of Johanne is "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful"
Namesakes of Yanika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Yanika
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -nika
- Girl names that starts with Yan
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Merciful