Yanise name meaning
On This Page
What does Yanise mean?
Meaning of Yanise is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Middle Names for Yanise
Dannielle, Malaysia, view more middle names that goes with YaniseNames that rhyme with Yanise
How popular is the name Yanise?
Yanise is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2006. Yanise is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1993.
Also, Yanise is a familiar name in Haiti. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Yanise globally.
What numerology tells about Yanise?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence.
If you like Yanise, you would love these names
- Tirtharaji - The unisex name Tirtharaji means "Lord Shiva" is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Naninna is form of Nanina in Danish language
- Adiputri - Girl name Adiputri means "Princess or Daughter" and is used mostly in Malay is originated from Malay language
- Alderich means Noble or Ruler
- Pakasansa mostly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Pakasansa is "God of Cow" is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Yanise
We could not find any notable namesake.