Yannie name meaning
What does Yannie mean?
New-fangled and Unconventional Yannie is originated from Old Greek is a gender insensitive name. Yannie is form of lofty Yanni. Yanni is form of Jean in Breton language. Also Yanni is Greek equivalent of John. Yanni means God is Merciful, Gift of God and Moon is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin.
Variants of Yannie
Yanni, Jean, John, Yani, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Jeanne, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Yaney, Yanai, Yiannis
How popular is the name Yannie?
Yannie is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1980. Yannie is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Yannie is a familiar name in Indonesia and Philippines. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Yannie
You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You have the heart of a warrior. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Let your mind to take over when it comes to facing challenges or solving issues, and let your emotional side take care of your spiritual progress.
Looking for a name like Yannie? Please go through the following names
- Stefanus came from Old Greek language bestowed upon boys used chiefly in Swedish, Dutch and Norwegian, meaning of Stefanus is "The Crowned or The Crowned"
- Nicklas - Of Old Greek origin, Prominent Nicklas is used in English, Danish and German used as a boy name, Nicklas means "Victory of the People"
- Cari - Used notably in Welsh, Swedish and Norwegian frequently used, Cari is rooted from Old Welsh, English and Germanic and is given to both genders, Cari means "Man, Dear or Abbreviation of Caridad"
- Lexya - Lexya's meaning is Defending Men and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men is a baby girl name is of Old Greek origin. Lexya is resulted from Lexie.
- Dand - Mostly used in Scottish everlasting and predominant, Dand has its origin in Old Greek is used for boys. Dand is form of Andrew in Old English language
Middle names for Yannie
These are some of the well-received and appealing options for Yannie middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Yannie.
Famous people named Yannie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Yannie
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Yan
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Merciful