Yasmein meaning and origin
Yasmein is variant of widely accepted Yasmin. Yasmin is form of well-liked Jasmin. Yasmin is derived from Jasmine. Anomalous Yasmin has its origin in Arabic and Old Persian, Yasmin means "Inspired By the Same Ornamental Plant and A Flower Name".
Variants of YasmeinNames that rhyme with Yasmein
Popularity of Yasmein
Yasmein is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Yasmein is a common name in Egypt. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Yasmein
Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Positive energy adores your spirit. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Other names similar to Yasmein, for soon-to-be-parents
- Sabreen - Infrequent girl name Sabreen means "Patience or Endurance" and originated from Celtic is used principally in English and Arabic
- Roshanara - Roshanara's meaning is Light of Assembly used for baby girls which is used in Arabic and Indian is originated from Old Persian
- Ameena - Origin of Offbeat Ameena is in Arabic is used as a girl name, meaning of Ameena is "Peaceful or Trustworthy" is particulary used in Tamil, Arabic and Gujarati
- Shiya - Used primarily in Bengali and Marathi far-out, Shiya means "Death, The Word Shiyan Meaning Ability Able or Bright" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Hebrew and Kurdish
- Humaila - The girl name Humaila means "Golden Necklace" is used especially in Bengali, Arabic and Malayalam
Namesakes of Yasmein
We could not find any notable namesake.