Yeshwin meaning and origin
Used majorly in Oriya, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati and Kannada outlandish and contemporary, Yeshwin is used as a baby boy name, Yeshwin means "Fame".Names that rhyme with Yeshwin
Popularity of Yeshwin
Yeshwin is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Yeshwin
You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two.
Do you like Yeshwin? Other names you would love
- Gandharaj - Boy name Gandharaj is used chiefly in Hindi, Bengali and Sanskrit, meaning of Gandharaj is "King of Fragrance"
- Ramabhakta - Used in Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam, Ramabhakta means "Devoted to Rama or Lord Hanuman" is used for boys
- Param Hans means The Supreme Spirit or Supreme Soul is a baby boy name is used in Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi
- Umaiyavan - Boy name Umaiyavan is specifically used in Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada languages, Umaiyavan means "Lord Shiva"
- Bhavyam - Bhavyam's meaning is Forever is used in Marathi and Gujarati is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Yeshwin
We could not find any notable namesake.