Ynja meaning and origin
Girl name Ynja is originated from Old Norse which is used principally in Icelandic, Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Ynja is "Female Animal, She-Animal".Names that rhyme with Ynja
Popularity of Ynja
Ynja is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ynja
Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things.
Do you like Ynja? Other names you would love
- Dagfin - Chiefly used in Norwegian and Finnish, Dagfin means "Day or Finn" is a boy name
- Haldora - Used particulary in Norwegian, Swedish and Greenlandic, Haldora is used as a baby girl name, Haldora means "Thors Rock" is of Old Norse origin
- Amoene is German form of Amoena
- Enuasther is equivalent of Ærnfastr in Swedish language
- Toka is Danish equivalent of Tóka
Namesakes of Ynja
We could not find any notable namesake.