Yoruba name meaning
What does Yoruba mean?
Unconventional girl name Yoruba means "Woman from Nigeria" is originated from African.
Variants of YorubaNames that rhyme with Yoruba
How popular is the name Yoruba?
Yoruba is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1974. Also, Yoruba is a familiar name in Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Yoruba around the globe.
What numbers say about Yoruba?
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names similar to Yoruba
- Leza - Far-out Leza especially is used in African, meaning of Leza is "Assertive" aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew and English
- Elewa - Used mainly in African, Elewa means "Very Smart"
- Apara has its origin in African language is a unisex name, chiefly used in Gujarati, Bengali and Tamil, Apara means "Knowledge or Other"
- Lishan mainly is used in Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati has its origin in African, meaning of Lishan is "Defender of Mankind or One who is Awarded a Medal" is given to both boys and girls
- Kanja - Kanja's meaning is Water Born or From Outside used for baby boys that originated from Sanskrit is used chiefly in African and Indian
Famous people named Yoruba
We could not find any notable namesake.