Yukari name meaning
What does Yukari mean?
Unwonted Yukari has its origin in Japanese, Yukari means "Affinity" which is used specifically in Japanese is a girl name.
Variants of YukariNames that rhyme with Yukari
How popular is the name Yukari?
Yukari is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. There are over 174 babies that have been given the name Yukari in United States. But Yukari is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Yukari
Learn how to trust people more. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life.
Do you like Yukari? Other names you would love
- Kaori - Anomalous Kaori is originated from Japanese is used commonly in Japanese, meaning of Kaori is "Perfume, Fragrance or Smells Like a Beautiful Flower" is bestowed upon both genders
- Yuto - Mostly used in Japanese atypical, Yuto aimed at baby boys has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Yuto is "Yuuto"
- Kensuke - Queer boy name Kensuke means "Preserver of Health" used mainly in Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Raidon - Offbeat Raidon is originated from Japanese bestowed upon baby boys, Raidon means "God of Thunder" is used mostly in Japanese
- Tomiko - Unheard-of Tomiko is used in Japanese came from Japanese and normally is aimed at both boys and girls, Tomiko means "Happy Child Child of Fortune"
Famous people named Yukari
- Yukari Kawasaki, athlete from Japan
- Yukari Tachibana, Japanese actress
- Yukari Nozawa, Japanese actress and voice actress
- Yukari Kanasawa, Japanese actress
- Yukari Mizuno, Japanese actress
- Yukari Iijima, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Yukari Tamura, Gokaiger vs
- Yukari Yoshihara, go player
- Yukari Fukui,
- Yukari Nakano, Nakano is one of seven female skaters to perform a triple axel
- Yukari Fresh, Shibuya-kei artist
- Yukari Oshima,
- Yukari Kuzuya, pageant titleholder
- Yukari Sato, Sato was sent as an "assassin" to defeat Seiko Noda
- Yukari Sakurada in Greedy Housewives 2: Take Me to Heaven Technique as Actress
- Yukari Orihara in Kyonyû haha-oya-tachi no kinshin sex inkô: 4-jikan as Actress
- Yukari Ôshima in Lik Wong as Actress
- Actor Yukari Kokubun, noted for TV series Reborn!
- In 1986 flick, Yukari Taguchi: The Keiren, Yukari Taguchi portrayed N.
- Yukari Asai, from 1970 adventure and animation flick Chibikko Remi to meiken Capi, who characterized Remi.
- Yukari Yamamoto played minor role of Reiko Asahina in 1977 comedy, sport film Dokaben.
- Yukari Usami, from 1983 drama, romance film Miyuki, who characterized the Miyuki Wakamatsu.
- In 1989, Yukari Morikawa characterized the role of Sayuri takami in flick Roppongi banana boys.
- Yukari Takeshita, from 1984 flick Jitsuroku: Momoiro kazoku seikatsu, who played N.
- In 1927, Yukari Hitomi played the role of N in drama movie Mura no isha to modan garû.
- Yukari Saijô, from 1964 film Nippon gômon keibatsu-shi, who played the N.