Yumnaa meaning and origin
Yumnaa chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Yumnaa is "Blessed, Grace or Right Side".Names that rhyme with Yumnaa
Popularity of Yumnaa
Yumnaa is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Yumnaa?
When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. Relationships make you feel trapped. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head.
Other names similar to Yumnaa
- Ahibbat - Girl name Ahibbat means "Beloved" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Rameesah - The girl name Rameesah is used substantially in Arabic language, Rameesah means "Wise or Hidden"
- Bahauddawlah - Chiefly used in Arabic, Bahauddawlah means "Magnificence of the State" is used for baby boys
- Bazir is used in Arabic, Bazir means "Educated or A Great Person" is used as a boy name
- FaizulAnwar - FaizulAnwar's meaning is Abundance of Light or Graces is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Yumnaa
We could not find any notable namesake.