Yvette meaning and origin
Yvette's meaning is Archer, Yew Wood, Yew or Shrub used for both boys and girls which is used in French, Finnish, Swedish, German, Norwegian, English and Danish is originated from Germanic, Celtic and Old High German. Yvette is variant form of persistent and preeminent Yvonne. Yvonne is French equivalent of Yvon. Yvonne's meaning is The Archer, The Word Iv with the Meaning Yew and Yew is of Celtic and French origin.. Yvette is French equivalent of Yves. Yvette is celebrated on January 13th.
Variants of Yvette
View middle names that goes with Yvette like Keeley, Shirlee, Laverne, Mallory, Rena, Britney,Names that rhyme with Yvette
Popularity of Yvette
a popular name in United States with over 63362 new-borns have been given the name since 1898. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1967, 2744 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 125th position. Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 46 times Also, Yvette was a very popular name in France. Over 203463 babies have been given the given name in 110 years. At its zenith in 1932, the moniker grabbed the 5th spot and 8030 baby girls were given the name. However after 110 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 5 baby names 1 times
Yvette is a familiar baby name in New South Wales during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 1973, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 93 on girl names chart when 85 babies were given the name Yvette. The given name is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 823 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Yvette. There are over 242 babies that have been given the name Yvette in England and Wales.
Yvette is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, where it had been in use for 34 years, last appeared in 2010 and made just beyond the top 300 names. Over 194 babies in Ireland have been named Yvette. The given name is a rare baby name in New South Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1973. But Yvette is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, DR Congo, Rwanda, Benin, Cameroon, Madagascar, Chad, Canada, Central African Republic, England, South Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana and Haiti. As per our estimate, over 670000 people has been named Yvette globally.
Yvette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Yvette?
If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. People always look for comfort in your world. You are independent and many people envy you for it. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything.
Do you like Yvette? Other names you would love
- Brione - Far-out Brione principally is used in English, meaning of Brione is "Force or Strength" and a gender-neutral name has its origin in Celtic and English
- Artura - Queer girl name Artura means "Noble" is originated from Celtic language
- Alania means Rock, Dear Child and Precious came from Hawaiian and Celtic is aimed at baby girls. Alania is derived from Alanis.
- Ginny - Especially used in English loved, Ginny used for baby girls which of Latin and English origin, meaning of Ginny is "Maiden or Pure"
- Merille principally is used in English aimed at girls, meaning of Merille is "Fragrance of God, Angel of June and Sea-bright" is originated from Celtic. Merille is derivation of Muriel.
Namesakes of Yvette
- Yvette Baker, is Britain's most successful orienteer
- Yvette Cooper, British Labour Party politician
- Yvette Fielding, Ghosthunting With
- Yvette Guilbert, French cabaret singer and actress of the 'Belle Époque'
- Yvette Mimieux, retired American movie and television actress
- Yvette Brind'Amour, Canadian actress
- Yvette Ngwevilo Rekangalt, Gabonese human rights leader
- Yvette Clarke, Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives representing New York's 9th congressional district
- Yvette Vickers, American actress, pin-up model and singer
- Yvette Higgins, Australian water polo player
- Yvette Chauviré, French prima ballerina and actress
- Yvette Rosser, American writer and scholar
- Yvette Williams, former New Zealand athlete
- Yvette Wilson, American comedian and actress
- Yvette Nicole Brown, American actress, voice actress, and comedian
- Yvette Freeman, American actress, singer and director
- Yvette Lee Bowser, American television writer and producer
- Yvette Girouard, American retired softball coach
- Yvette McKoy in Contra-Dynamantics as Actress
- Yvette Monique Clark in Thirsty Bird as Actress
- Yvette McClendon in 10:30 Check-Out as Actress
- Yvette Bova in Land of the Amazons as Actress
- Yvette Ocampo in Blade as Actress
- Yvette Luhrs in Silver Shoes as Actress
- Yvette Cason in Dreamgirls as Actress
- Actor Yvette Andréyor, notable for movie The New Mission of Judex
- Yvette Armel portrayed the leading role of Suzane Borel in 1927 drama film La petite fonctionnaire.
- In 1996, Yvette Bozsik played the role of Drusilla in drama flick Caligula.
- Yvette Brind'amour played central role of N in 1962 flick Deburau.
- Yvette Jarvis, from 1985 adventure, comedy film Sky High, who played the Black prostitute.
- In 1945 drama film, Paméla, Yvette Lebon characterized Madame Tallien.
- In 1976 comedy, crime film, Les grands moyens, Yvette Maurech played Antonia.
- In 1919 drama movie, The Last of His People, Yvette Mitchell portrayed Na-ta-le.
- In 1979 comedy and drama movie, Odo-Toum, d'autres rythmes, Yvette Théraulaz played Makenzie's friend.
- In 2001 crime, drama flick, Two Degrees, Yvette Ward characterized Jasmine "Jazzy".
- Yvette Guntar, from 1983 thriller film The Hereafter, who played the Sylvia.
- In 2005, Yvette Coetzee played the role of Kerstin in drama movie Fünf Zimmer.
- In 2009 sci-fi flick, Arcanum, Yvette Virok characterized Rees.
Lists having Yvette
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ette
- Popular Girl Names in France (1962)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1973)
- Baby Names that mean Archer
- Baby Names that mean Yew
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Shrub