Zabar meaning and origin
Zabar is originated from Hebrew is used notably in Arabic and English used as a baby boy name, Zabar means "Strong".Names that rhyme with Zabar
Popularity of Zabar
Zabar is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran and Russia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Zabar
You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine.
Other names similar to Zabar
- Nageenah came from Arabic is used especially in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Nageenah is "Jewelry or Precious Stone" is a baby girl name
- Jedidiah - Prominent Jedidiah came from Hebrew is used prevalently in English, Arabic and Hindi used for both boys and girls, meaning of Jedidiah is "Beloved of Yahweh or Beloved of the Lord"
- Mualla is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby boy name, Mualla means "A Judge or Follower"
- Sihaam means Arrows or Arrow of Love is used in Malayalam and Marathi is given to both genders
- Kurayb means Ibn Abi Muslim Al-hashami had this Name is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Zabar
We could not find any notable namesake.