Zabel meaning and origin
Zabel is Armenian form of Isabel. Also Zabel is Armenian form of Isabella.
Variants of Zabel
View middle names that goes with Zabel like Elara, Cira, Boey, Brigitte,Names that rhyme with Zabel
Popularity of Zabel
Zabel is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Zabel is a familiar name in Armenia, Lebanon and DR Congo. At least, 900 people globally have carried Zabel as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Zabel
There isn't a person you can't charm. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality.
Go through the following names similar to Zabel
- Guree - Boy name Guree came from Hebrew, meaning of Guree is "God, Lion Cub and Young Lion". Guree is resulted from Gur.
- Tamy - Uncommon girl name Tamy has its origin in Hebrew which is used largely in English language, meaning of Tamy is "Date Palm"
- Yocheved - Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Yocheved bestowed upon baby girls, Yocheved means "Glory of God" is especially used in Hebrew
- Gaal - Origin of Unwonted Gaal is in Hebrew is a baby girl name, meaning of Gaal is "One who is Filled with Loathing"
- Ethal means Petal Like Lips used for both sexes which is used predominantly in Tamil is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Zabel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zabel
- Girl names beginning with Z
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Armenian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Pledged