Zaheeruddin meaning and origin
Zaheeruddin is used especially in Arabic, Zaheeruddin means "Helper of the Religion Islam" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Zaheeruddin
Popularity of Zaheeruddin
Zaheeruddin is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Zaheeruddin globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zaheeruddin
You are daring and courageous. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Looking for names similar to Zaheeruddin? Please go through the following names
- Mahdia - Of Quran origin, Unorthodox and Contemporary Mahdia is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Mahdia means "Rightly Guided by Allah, Derived from the Phophet's Name Mahd or Well Guided"
- Zuhera - Used majorly in Arabic, Zuhera is used as a girl name, Zuhera means "Name of a Planet"
- Zarra - Sufficiently quirky and Modern girl name Zarra means "Particle". Its origin is in Arabic is used majorly in Arabic
- Firaun - Boy name Firaun is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of Firaun is "Proud"
- HassanAskari - Boy name HassanAskari is used in Arabic, HassanAskari means "Grandson of Prophet Muhammad or Early Imam (Leader) of Islam"
Namesakes of Zaheeruddin
We could not find any notable namesake.