Zahira meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Hindi, Arabic, Sikh and Marathi unusual, Zahira means "Brilliant, Shining, Luminous, Bright, Help, Helper, Supporter, Blossoming Flower, Visible or Dawn" that of African-Swahili and Arabic origin is a gender-neutral name . Zahira is form of well-liked Zahra. Zahra is Arabic form of Zara. Origin of Uncommon Zahra is in African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Zahra is "White and Brilliant".
Variants of ZahiraNames that rhyme with Zahira
Popularity of Zahira
Zahira is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2008, it ranked 2658th when 69 girl were named Zahira. Over 957 babies in United States have been named Zahira. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 145 babies that have been given the name Zahira in England and Wales. During its 49 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 1000 girl names. There are over 372 babies that have been given the name Zahira in France.
But Zahira is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Algeria and Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 50000 people has been named Zahira globally.
What numbers say about Zahira?
When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Although you appreciate the meaningful stuff life has to offer, you thrive to achieve material success because you like to live well. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Go through the following names similar to Zahira
- Jabori - The unconventional boy name Jabori means "Strong Hearted and Brave" used chiefly in Arabic is originated from African-Swahili and Arabic languages. Jabori is derivative of Jabari.
- Marjani - Chiefly used in Swahili and Sanskrit uncustomary, Marjani aimed at girls, meaning of Marjani is "Coral or The Color of Coral" is originated from African-Swahili
- Zahra - Used largely in Persian, Sikh and Arabic frequently used, Zahra is of Arabic and African-Swahili origin and is bestowed upon both sexes, Zahra means "Brilliant, The Flower or From Kikuyu"
- Nena - Used particulary in Swahili and Italian persistent and famed, Nena aimed at girls. Its origin is in African-Mende, Italian and Hebrew, Nena means "Eyes or -Nina"
- Ashura - Far-out Ashura dominantly is used in Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Ashura is "Tenth" used as a gender-neutral name came from Arabic
Namesakes of Zahira
- Zahira Kelly in Stop Telling Women to Smile as
- Actor Zahira Ben Ammar, renowned for movie Arab
Lists having Zahira
- Boys names beginning with Z
- Girls names beginning with Z
- African Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ira
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Luminous
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Supporter
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Dawn