Zaidee name meaning
What does Zaidee mean?
Unfading and Prevalent Zaidee is used chiefly in French, Zaidee means "Rich" is originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Zaidee is version of in demand hot and noteworthy Sarah. Dominant and Ever lasting Hebrew Sarah, meaning of Sarah is "Noblewoman, Princess and Woman of High Rank".
Variants of Zaidee
Zaydee, Sarah, Charita, Sharita, Sarra, Saraelizabeth, Carit, Charity, Shareeta, Sharon, Sara, ElizabethNames that rhyme with Zaidee
How popular is the name Zaidee?
Zaidee is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1882 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1882, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 908 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Zaidee. Over 308 babies in United States have been named Zaidee. The first name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Zaidee is a familiar name in Venezuela and Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 300 babies have been named Zaidee globally.
What numbers say about Zaidee?
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Although you appreciate the meaningful stuff life has to offer, you thrive to achieve material success because you like to live well. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You love life and life loves you. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You want to be the boss in every situation.
If you like Zaidee, you would love these names
- Joschka - Boy name Joschka is mostly used in German and Hungarian, Joschka means "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply" has its origin in Hebrew
- Makaylee - Prevalent girl name Makaylee is rooted from Hebrew is prevalently used in English. Makaylee is English form of Michaela
- Johad came from Hebrew, meaning of Johad is "God is Merciful"
- Janise means Female Version of John or The Lord is Gracious is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew is used dominantly in English
- Shalissa - Meaning of Shalissa is Lord of Three is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name. Shalissa is derivation of Shalisa.
Famous people named Zaidee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zaidee
- Girl names beginning with Z
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rich