Zain-ul-Abid meaning and origin
Meaning: Handsome Worshiper
Add to favorites
Zain-ul-Abid is used especially in Arabic, Zain-ul-Abid means "Handsome Worshiper" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Zain-ul-Abid
Popularity of Zain-ul-Abid
Zain-ul-Abid is an uncommon name around the world.
Looking for names similar to Zain-ul-Abid? Please go through the following names
- Gul-Yar - Predominantly used in Arabic, Gul-Yar means "Loving Flowers" is a boy name
- Haajara - Girl name Haajara is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Haajara is "Prophet Ismail's Mother"
- MirJahaan - Boy name MirJahaan means "King of the World" is principally used in Arabic
- Durriyah - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Durriyah is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Durriyah is "Shining or Brilliant"
- Arsalaan - Outlandish Arsalaan is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Arsalaan means "King of Jungle or Lion"
Namesakes of Zain-ul-Abid
We could not find any notable namesake.