Zakarie meaning and origin
Notably used in French and Arabic unheard-of, Zakarie came from Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Zakarie is "Father of John" is aimed at baby boys.
Variants of ZakarieNames that rhyme with Zakarie
Popularity of Zakarie
Zakarie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 155 babies that have been given the name Zakarie in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998. During its 20 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 3000 boy names. Over 108 babies in France have been named Zakarie. The given name is a common name in DR Congo and Somalia while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon and Burkina Faso. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Zakarie as their given name according to our research.
Zakarie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Zakarie
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have a quick mind. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them.
Do you like Zakarie? Read these names too
- Walia - Unconventional unisex name Walia means "Friendly or Beautiful Angel of God" is used particulary in Arabic and Hindi
- Navid - Origin of Outlandish Navid is in Old Persian, Navid means "Glad Tiding, Messenger of Happiness or Good News" and mainly is aimed at both genders is prevalently used in Iranian and Arabic
- Sitarah commonly is used in Arabic and Sindhi is of Sanskrit origin aimed at baby girls, meaning of Sitarah is "Star"
- Mueen notably is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Mueen is "Assistant, Supporter or One who Helps" is given to baby boys
- Anne-Claire - Anne-Claires origin is Old English, Arabic and Old Greek, meaning of Anne-Claire is "Gracious" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Zakarie
We could not find any notable namesake.