Zakoor meaning and origin
Zakoor is used commonly in Arabic, Zakoor means "Narrator or Speaker" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Zakoor
Popularity of Zakoor
Zakoor is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Zakoor?
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself.
Do you like Zakoor? You would love these names
- Taalluf - Meaning of Taalluf is Harmony or Mutual Affection is a girl name is used specifically in Arabic
- Ayn-Un-Naeem - Dominantly used in Arabic, Ayn-Un-Naeem is used as a boy name, meaning of Ayn-Un-Naeem is "The Spring of Blessing"
- Gul-Ru - Girl name Gul-Ru is specifically used in Arabic language, Gul-Ru means "Rosy-faced"
- Sadul-Khalq - Substantially used in Arabic, Sadul-Khalq means "Blessing for the Creation" is aimed at boys
- Fasiya - Girl name Fasiya is used predominantly in Arabic, Fasiya means "A Gentle Woman"
Namesakes of Zakoor
We could not find any notable namesake.