Zalfa meaning and origin
Origin of Zalfa is in Arabic language bestowed upon girls and is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Zalfa is "Distinguished Woman, Closeness or She was Hajib Known As Umm Al-Hajib Abdul Malik".Names that rhyme with Zalfa
Popularity of Zalfa
Zalfa is a familiar baby name in Tanzania, Indonesia and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 600 babies have been bestowed Zalfa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zalfa
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Do you like Zalfa? Read these names too
- Yafeen - Yafeen's meaning is Yafeen is principally used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- AbdulJalil means Revered or Servant of the Great aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Altijani means Crowning aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Khattab - Meaning of Khattab is Orator or Speaker is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Muqbeel is used majorly in Arabic, Muqbeel means "Coming or Next" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Zalfa
We could not find any notable namesake.