Zephan meaning and origin
Meaning of Zephan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Zephan
Popularity of Zephan
Zephan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2011, it ranked 3504th when 30 boys were named Zephan. There are over 443 babies that have been given the name Zephan in United States. Zephan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 1981 in 2009. According to our evaluation, at least 500 people have been bestowed Zephan around the globe.
What numerology tells about Zephan?
Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You never settle for less. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. The only way to avoid disappointment is to stop expecting from others. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
You would love these names similar to Zephan
- Johnette - Origin of Unwonted Johnette is in Hebrew, meaning of Johnette is "Gift of God, God's Grace or Modern Female Version of John or Jon" chiefly used in English is bestowed upon girls
- Aviad - Origin of Outlandish Aviad is in Hebrew, meaning of Aviad is "Everlasting Father" used for boys is used mainly in Hebrew
- Janyce - Eminent Janyce substantially is used in English is rooted from Hebrew given to girls, meaning of Janyce is "God is Merciful"
- Sinead - Originated from Hebrew, Trendy Sinead is used as a baby girl name which is notably used in Irish, Sinead means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious"
- Uzziel - The unconventional boy name Uzziel means "God is My Power" has origin in Hebrew. Uzziel is derivative of Uziel.
Namesakes of Zephan
We could not find any notable namesake.