Zohayr meaning and origin
Zohayr is originated from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys. Zohayr is form of Zohar. Meaning of Zohar is Splendor and Brilliance is rooted from Hebrew is dominantly used in Hebrew.
Variants of ZohayrNames that rhyme with Zohayr
Popularity of Zohayr
Zohayr is a familiar baby name in Morocco. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Zohayr around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Zohayr?
They want to be adored and loved by others. Although you appreciate the meaningful stuff life has to offer, you thrive to achieve material success because you like to live well. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Do you like Zohayr? You would love these names
- Zef - Zef's meaning is He (God) Will Add is used as a baby boy name and is largely used in Albanian and Dutch came from Hebrew
- Jannai - Unorthodox Jannai has its origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, Jannai means "God is Gracious, God has Answered and Based on Janai". Jannai is derivative of Janai.
- Medad came from Hebrew, meaning of Medad is "A Beloved Friend" is given to baby boys
- Jovanni means Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew typically used for both genders is especially used in English
- Yedida - The uncommon girl name Yedida has its origin in Hebrew used mostly in Hebrew language, Yedida means "Beloved"
Namesakes of Zohayr
We could not find any notable namesake.