Ângela meaning and origin
Origin: Old Greek
Meaning: Messenger of God and Angel
Add to favorites
Ângela means Messenger of God or Angel is chiefly used in Portuguese is originated from Old Greek is used for girls.
Variants of Ângela
View middle names that goes with Ângela like Kittie,Names that rhyme with Ângela
Popularity of Ângela
Ângela is an extremely rare name around the world.
Go through the following names similar to Ângela
- Pip - Renowned Pip came from Old Greek and Old French is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Pip is "Lover of Horses Friend of Horses, Warlike and Friend and Horse" is notably used in English. Pip is shortened form of Philip.
- Eleodoro means He who Comes from the Sun mostly aimed at baby boys has origin in Old Greek
- Marie-Agnès - Origin of Marie-Agnès is in Hebrew and Greek, meaning of Marie-Agnès is "Pure or Princess of the Sea"
- Cathryn - Trendy and Evergreen girl name Cathryn is used notably in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish and came from Old Greek, Cathryn means "The Pure and Beloved". Cathryn is derived from Karine.
- Demetrios - Used especially in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Demetrios used for baby boys is originated from Old Greek. Demetrios is form of The Greek Name Δημητριος, Which was Derived from the Name of the Greek Goddess Demeter in Latin language
Namesakes of Ângela
- Ângela Vieira, Brazilian stage and TV actress