*Fridhulf meaning and origin
Usage: Swedish and Old Swedish
Meaning: Peaceful Wolf and Peace
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Fridhulf is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *FridhulfNames that rhyme with *Fridhulf
Looking for a name like *Fridhulf? Please go through the following names
- Villam is Swedish equivalent of Wilhelm
- Juhvo - Well-Known boy name Juhvo is used chiefly in Sami. Juhvo is equivalent of Jovan in Sami language
- Øring especially is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is given to baby boys. Øring is Swedish form of Øringr
- Otso - Otso's meaning is Bear is a boy name. Its origin is in Finnish is used majorly in Swedish and Finnish
- Oyvindur is form of Øyvindr in Faroese language
Namesakes of *Fridhulf
We could not find any notable namesake.