Aabha meaning and origin
Aabha's meaning is Glow, Luster or Shine aimed at girls is used particulary in Kannada, Sanskrit, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi.
Variants of AabhaNames that rhyme with Aabha
Popularity of Aabha
Aabha is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Aabha is a common name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Aabha around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aabha
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
You would love these names similar to Aabha
- Tulana - Tulana's meaning is Compare is mainly used in Tamil and Hindi is a girl name
- Druvi dominantly is used in Oriya, Hindi and Telugu, meaning of Druvi is "Firm" is used as a baby girl name
- Shaistakhan - Meaning of Shaistakhan is Himalaya, King of Mountains or Polite is largely used in Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada is used as a boy name
- Mohanan - The boy name Mohanan means "Delightful" is particulary used in Telugu, Oriya and Marathi
- Sharumathi - Girl name Sharumathi means "Full Moon" is mostly used in Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam
Namesakes of Aabha
We could not find any notable namesake.