Aabharan meaning and origin
Boy name Aabharan is used in Hindi and Tamil has its roots in Sanskrit, meaning of Aabharan is "Jewel".
Variants of AabharanNames that rhyme with Aabharan
Popularity of Aabharan
Aabharan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aabharan
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You have the heart of a warrior.
Looking for names similar to Aabharan? Please go through the following names
- Mohi - Girl name Mohi means "Attractive or Attractive Person" is used commonly in Malayalam, Marathi and Tamil
- Kamban means Poet who Composed Kamba Ramayanam is a boy name is used notably in Bengali, Hindi and Kannada
- Arulvadivel means God Murugan is a boy name is used in Tamil and Kannada
- Pattamma - Girl name Pattamma means "Mother of Silk" is used primarily in Hindi and Tamil
- Tamiliniyan means A Person who Devoted to Tamil or Pleasant is a boy name is used notably in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada
Namesakes of Aabharan
We could not find any notable namesake.