Aaboli meaning and origin
Meaning of Aaboli is Name of a Flower aimed at girls is predominantly used in Marathi.Names that rhyme with Aaboli
Popularity of Aaboli
Aaboli is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological aspects of Aaboli
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are always open to experience something new. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Looking for names similar to Aaboli? Please go through the following names
- Parshuram - Largely used in Marathi, Parshuram is used as a boy name, meaning of Parshuram is "God Name"
- Gloshi - Girl name Gloshi is used in Marathi, meaning of Gloshi is "Beautiful"
- Kamda - Boy name Kamda means "One who can Fulfill All Wish of Others" is dominantly used in Marathi
- Daissy - Uncommon girl name Daissy is mostly used in Marathi, meaning of Daissy is "Flower or Awesome"
- Savara is used especially in Marathi, Savara means "Sur" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Aaboli
We could not find any notable namesake.