Aadalalagi meaning and origin
Aadalalagi's meaning is Artistic is used dominantly in Kannada is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Aadalalagi
Popularity of Aadalalagi
Aadalalagi is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadalalagi
Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are a good friend. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Working harder than required is what you are known for. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships.
Do you like Aadalalagi? Read these names too
- Harshamana - Baby boy name Harshamana means "Ecstasy Person" is dominantly used in Kannada
- ShyamCharan - Boy name ShyamCharan means "Lord Krishna" is used notably in Kannada
- Ganavith - Boy name Ganavith is specifically used in Kannada, meaning of Ganavith is "Ganesha Lord"
- Eshanavi is used majorly in Kannada is a girl name, Eshanavi means "Goddess Parvati"
- Ambhu means Arrow aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Kannada
Namesakes of Aadalalagi
We could not find any notable namesake.