Aademma meaning and origin
The girl name Aademma means "Youth" is used mostly in Telugu.Names that rhyme with Aademma
Popularity of Aademma
Aademma is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 700 babies have been bestowed Aademma around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aademma
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
You would love these names similar to Aademma
- Samyamani - Notably used in Telugu, Samyamani is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Samyamani is "She Takes Emotions or Happiness with Same Feeling"
- Hodippa - Used mostly in Telugu, Hodippa means "Joy or Happiness" is a baby boy name
- Neerjara chiefly is used in Telugu, meaning of Neerjara is "Water" is a baby girl name
- Srihar - Especially used in Telugu, Srihar bestowed upon boys, meaning of Srihar is "Lord Vishnu"
- Adisankara - Boy name Adisankara means "Supreme God" is used commonly in Telugu
Namesakes of Aademma
We could not find any notable namesake.