Aadharva meaning and origin
Boy name Aadharva means "Priest, Brahman or Atharva Veda" and came from Sanskrit is used specifically in Tamil. Aadharva is variant form of Adharva. Meaning of Adharva is Descendant of Atharvan and Beautiful is specifically used in Telugu and Tamil.
Variants of AadharvaNames that rhyme with Aadharva
Popularity of Aadharva
Aadharva is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aadharva
Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. You have high aspirations in life. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Do you like Aadharva? Other names you would love
- Kunju is used principally in Tamil, Kunju means "Like a Little Bird" is a girl name
- Vithobha - Girl name Vithobha means "Lord Vithobha" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Aabirsha - Notably used in Tamil, Aabirsha is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Aabirsha is "Joyful"
- Sivamalar especially is used in Tamil, meaning of Sivamalar is "Favorite Flower of Lord Shiva" is a baby girl name
- Sivanitha - Meaning of Sivanitha is Devotion to Lord Shiva is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadharva
We could not find any notable namesake.