Aadhini meaning and origin
Girl name Aadhini is primarily used in Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu, Aadhini means "Beginning".Names that rhyme with Aadhini
Popularity of Aadhini
Aadhini is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aadhini
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You are capable of surviving everything. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people.
Looking for a name like Aadhini? Please go through the following names
- Palanichamy - Used mainly in Oriya, Gujarati and Kannada, Palanichamy means "God's Name, Gods Name or Ultimate Coder Poombarai Palanichamy...Call Me 9442301604" is a baby boy name
- Vratika - Substantially used in Malayalam, Bengali and Kannada, Vratika means "Lamp" is used as a girl name
- Taalank - Boy name Taalank is predominantly used in Hindi, Kannada and Bengali, meaning of Taalank is "Anthor Name for Shiva"
- Tuvidyumna - Meaning of Tuvidyumna is Lord Indra is particulary used in Bengali, Kannada and Hindi is aimed at boys
- Pankil - Used mostly in Oriya, Marathi and Tamil, Pankil bestowed upon boys, Pankil means "Name of a Bird or Mud with Water"
Namesakes of Aadhini
We could not find any notable namesake.