Aadhiraj meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadhiraj is The Ancient King is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aadhiraj
Popularity of Aadhiraj
Aadhiraj is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadhiraj
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You always act like everything's just great. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aadhiraj
- Immaiellil - Girl name Immaiellil is prevalently used in Tamil language, Immaiellil means "The One with a Pretty Eyelashes"
- Daarani - Used commonly in Tamil, Daarani bestowed upon girls, Daarani means "Goddess Parvathy"
- Haravindan - Used specifically in Tamil, Haravindan means "Lord Shiva" is aimed at boys
- Inbatamilan - Used primarily in Tamil, Inbatamilan means "Happiest Person in Tamil Community" is aimed at baby boys
- Nilaalini - Girl name Nilaalini means "The One Belongs to the Moon" is used mainly in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadhiraj
We could not find any notable namesake.