Aadhithyaa meaning and origin
The boy name Aadhithyaa is particulary used in Tamil language, Aadhithyaa means "The Sun".Names that rhyme with Aadhithyaa
Popularity of Aadhithyaa
Aadhithyaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aadhithyaa
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order.
You would love these names similar to Aadhithyaa
- Pavalakodi predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Pavalakodi is "The Woman who has the Prettiest Waist Like Coral"
- Aakashana - Aakashana's meaning is Appeal, Drawing near and Attraction is used as a girl name is particulary used in Tamil. Aakashana is effeminate variant of Aakarshan.
- Abharajithan - Used commonly in Tamil, Abharajithan bestowed upon baby boys, Abharajithan means "The Moon Followed by Full Moon or One who Born During the Waning Moon"
- Amuthiniyan - Amuthiniyan's meaning is A Sweetest Person is used in Tamil is given to boys
- Ganeshwaran - Used chiefly in Tamil, Ganeshwaran means "God Ganesh" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aadhithyaa
We could not find any notable namesake.