Aadishree meaning and origin
Mostly used in Hindi, Aadishree bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Aadishree is "Exalted".Names that rhyme with Aadishree
Popularity of Aadishree
Aadishree is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aadishree
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You hate copying others. You are always open to experience something new. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
You would love these names similar to Aadishree
- Ruthranayagi - Girl name Ruthranayagi means "Daughter of Truth" is chiefly used in Hindi
- Charukeshini - Used commonly in Hindi, Charukeshini bestowed upon baby girls, Charukeshini means "One with Beautiful Hair"
- Lalil - Lalil's meaning is Evening Sun Flow is commonly used in Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Navodit - Boy name Navodit means "Up Coming" is mainly used in Hindi
- Nelaanjanaa - The girl name Nelaanjanaa is used in Hindi, Nelaanjanaa means "Within Rules"
Namesakes of Aadishree
We could not find any notable namesake.