Aaditi meaning and origin
Girl name Aaditi means "Beginning" is used particulary in Gujarati and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aaditi
Popularity of Aaditi
Aaditi is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 900 babies have been bestowed Aaditi around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aaditi
You have a clear opinion of things You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Do you like Aaditi? Read these names too
- Abhikhya - Abhikhya's meaning is Fame, Beauty or Splendour is particulary used in Hindi and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Samrath - Samrath's meaning is Lord Krishna is dominantly used in Sikh and Hindi is used as a baby boy name
- Ramasvarupa is used principally in Hindi and Sanskrit, Ramasvarupa means "Avatar of Rama" is normally given to boys
- Sapnamay is used in Hindi and Bengali is a baby boy name, Sapnamay means "Full of Dream"
- Vitatya - Vitatya's meaning is To Expand or A King is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Aaditi
We could not find any notable namesake.