Aaheli meaning and origin
Isolated and Modernistic Aaheli commonly is used in Marathi, Bengali, Tamil and Hindi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aaheli is "Pure or Scared Cow".Names that rhyme with Aaheli
Popularity of Aaheli
Aaheli is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 70 babies have been bestowed Aaheli around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aaheli
Break free from your comfort zone. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You have high ideals. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
If you like Aaheli, you would love these names
- Rangammal - Girl name Rangammal is used mostly in Tamil and Hindi, Rangammal means "Splendour"
- Sivalogam - Boy name Sivalogam is used specifically in Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Sivalogam is "Abode of God Sivan"
- Ponmudi is used in Tamil and Hindi, Ponmudi means "Beauty or Golden Hair" is used as a baby boy name
- Suryavarman - The boy name Suryavarman is used predominantly in Tamil, Marathi and Hindi, Suryavarman means "Protected by the Sun"
- Sukumara - Meaning of Sukumara is Very Tender or Very Delicate is notably used in Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Aaheli
We could not find any notable namesake.