Aakshaya name meaning
What does Aakshaya mean?
Aakshaya means Indestructible, Immortal or Everlasting aimed at baby girls is used mostly in Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Kannada and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Aakshaya
How popular is the name Aakshaya?
Aakshaya is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aakshaya
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Stress hates your guts. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Do you like Aakshaya? You would love these names
- Kavisri particulary is used in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu, meaning of Kavisri is "Goddess Lakshmi" is used as a girl name
- Harinath - Used in Oriya, Telugu and Bengali, Harinath means "Similar to Hari, Lord Vishnu or God" is used as a baby boy name
- Ruju - Ruju's meaning is Soft is used dominantly in Tamil, Marathi and Gujarati is used as a baby girl name
- Gajraj - Prevalently used in Kannada and Malayalam, Gajraj means "Big Elephant or King of Elephant" is aimed at boys
- Purajith - Primarily used in Kannada and Gujarati, Purajith means "Lord Shiva" is aimed at boys
Famous people named Aakshaya
We could not find any notable namesake.