Aamuktha meaning and origin
Girl name Aamuktha means "Liberated" is used majorly in Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Aamuktha
Popularity of Aamuktha
Aamuktha is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aamuktha?
You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You have a sharp mind and focus. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head.
Other names similar to Aamuktha, for would be parents
- Ekantaraj dominantly is used in Kannada and Marathi, meaning of Ekantaraj is "Devoted Girl" is given to boys
- Vinda - Uncustomary Vinda mainly is used in Oriya and Malayalam, meaning of Vinda is "To Get Everything" is bestowed upon girls
- Poojita - Girl name Poojita means "Worshiper or Respectable" is largely used in Oriya and Malayalam
- Pranvi - Recent and Infrequent Pranvi is used majorly in Oriya, Kannada and Tamil, Pranvi means "Maa Parvati or Goddess of Life" is used as a baby girl name
- Shalaka - Outlandish Shalaka largely is used in Marathi and Gujarati is a baby girl name, meaning of Shalaka is "Goddess Parvati"
Namesakes of Aamuktha
We could not find any notable namesake.