Aaravi meaning and origin
Mostly used in Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali and Gujarati unexpected choice and contemporary, Aaravi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Aaravi is "Peace".Names that rhyme with Aaravi
Popularity of Aaravi
Aaravi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Aaravi is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 40 people globally have carried Aaravi as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Aaravi?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Do you like Aaravi? Other names you would love
- Jeevaj - Used mostly in Tamil, Hindi and Oriya, Jeevaj bestowed upon baby boys, Jeevaj means "Born"
- Sriharshini - Used in Tamil and Marathi, Sriharshini is used as a baby girl name, Sriharshini means "A Girl who is Always Happy, Padmanabhans Wife or Goddess Lakshmi"
- Kshanika means Momentary is used as a girl name is largely used in Sindhi and Bengali
- Udyami principally is used in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Udyami is "Hardworking or Entrepreneur" is given to boys
- Manmayi - Manmayi's meaning is Jealous or Sri Radha is used predominantly in Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Aaravi
We could not find any notable namesake.