Aarthika meaning and origin
Commonly used in Tamil, Aarthika means "Worshiper" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aarthika
Popularity of Aarthika
Aarthika is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aarthika
People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
You would love these names similar to Aarthika
- Thamaraichelvi - Meaning of Thamaraichelvi is Youthful Person who has the Qualities of Lotus Flower is a girl name is used specifically in Tamil
- Ahamynthan - Ahamynthan's meaning is Adorable Son is used mainly in Tamil is given to baby boys
- Brakalathan - Boy name Brakalathan is used particulary in Tamil language, Brakalathan means "Lord Krishna Devotee"
- Manajana - Girl name Manajana is chiefly used in Tamil, meaning of Manajana is "Sweet"
- Ingini is used primarily in Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, Ingini means "Pronounce Like Ayngini or Goddess Parvathy"
Namesakes of Aarthika
We could not find any notable namesake.